Spring Sports Enter 2024 Season

After a successful 2023-2024 winter sports season for many of Mount Greylock’s teams, here is a preview for what is to come for the Mounties in the 2024 spring sports season

Track and Field: With a successful 2023 season, there are high hopes this season for Mount Greylock Track and Field. They enter this season as defending Western Massachusetts and Berkshire County Champions. The team also placed second last year at the Division VI MIAA State Championship. With high enrollment in the spring sport, we are looking to see a strong performance from Mount Greylock Track and Field for the 2024 season.

Girls Tennis: The Mount Greylock Girls Tennis team, led by Coach John Jacobbe, are coming back into full swing for another successful season The team was a quarter finalist in the Division IV State Tournament last year. With a 2023 season record of 16-2-1, we hope to see another strong season from the Mount Greylock Girls Tennis team.

Boys Tennis: After a difficult 2023 season, we hope to see a comeback from the Mount Greylock Boys Tennis Team. The Team is currently without a coach for 2024. With a record of 1-11 in the 2023 season, the Boys Tennis Team will look to come back stronger for the 2024 season. 

Softball: After a successful 2023 season for the Mount Greylock Softball Team, led by Coach Mark Pierson, our hopes are high for the 2024 season. The team has a 2023 season record of 16-8 and was a quarter finalist in the Division V State Tournament. The Softball team is looking strong entering the 2024 Season.

Baseball: The Mount Greylock Baseball team had a tough 2023 season after losing some graduating seniors. Their 2023 season record was 4-15. With a new season arriving, we hope to see a strong 2024 season from the Mount Greylock Baseball Team.

Girls Lacrosse: The Girls Lacrosse team had a successful 2023 season, with a record of 20-3. They were 2023 Western Massachusetts champions, and made it to the quarterfinals in the state tournament. Having been moved up a league after this successful season, the team looks toward a tougher schedule for the 2024 season.